Bug #46502 Mysql Query Browser Could not fetch stored procedures
Submitted: 31 Jul 2009 21:13 Modified: 1 Sep 2009 2:08
Reporter: Panayiotis Mousarris Email Updates:
Status: No Feedback Impact on me:
None 
Category:MySQL Query Browser Severity:S1 (Critical)
Version: OS:Microsoft Windows (Vista 64x)
Assigned to: CPU Architecture:Any

[31 Jul 2009 21:13] Panayiotis Mousarris
Description:
All of a sudden, all my stored procedures dont display in the query browser and i get an error message "Could not fetch stored procedures. In mysql administrator under catalogs, when i click my schema, i get an error "Could not fetch schema routine status.

Even though they won't display, my system works fine with the database and the procedures are working.

Any way i can fix this?

How to repeat:
I have not an idea on what caused this problem.
[31 Jul 2009 21:14] Panayiotis Mousarris
All my tables show up fine.
[1 Aug 2009 2:08] Miguel Solorzano
Thank you for the bug report. Which version of Query Browser are you using?. Thanks in advance.
[1 Sep 2009 23:00] Bugs System
No feedback was provided for this bug for over a month, so it is
being suspended automatically. If you are able to provide the
information that was originally requested, please do so and change
the status of the bug back to "Open".
[16 Oct 2009 7:46] Levent Keskin
Hello,

I got the same error yesterday and after one day I could solve the problem. First, I created a second database and dropped all the stored procedures. Error message has gone. Then I copied the procedures one by one again into the database. I found out that there was a non-English character in one of a column alias name of a Stored Procedure. It was "ü" letter in "Toplam_Süre" word. I changed it as "u" and the problem has been solved.

[CODE] 

SELECT
`p`.`Isemri_No` AS `Isemri_No`,
`po`.`Tezgah_Kodu` AS `Tezgah_Kodu`,
`po`.`Personel_Adi` AS `Personel_Adi`,
`pp`.`Cap` AS `Cap`,
`pd`.`Urun_Adi` AS `Urun_Adi`,
`pp`.`Parca_Adi` AS `Parca_Adi`,
`po`.`Operasyon_Adi` AS `Operasyon_Adi`,
`po`.`Miktar` AS `Miktar`,
ROUND((`po`.`Miktar` * `po`.`Gercek_Sure`),2) AS `Toplam_Süre`
FROM `proje` `p`

I think the bug is in MySQL Administrator Program, because I could use all the Procedures with another SQL editor with non-English character.

Have a nice day...